HR at Pinkerton Corporate Risk Management India Private
Views:279 Applications:63 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Pinkerton - Instructional Designer (3-5 yrs)
Location - Gurgaon ( Hybrid )
Education - Graduation, masters preferred
Experience : 3 - 5 years
The Instructional Designer will build engaging and interactive eLearning and other visual designs to company brand and design guidelines to ensure consistency across all learning resources. The Designer collaborates with Pinkerton management and SMEs (Subject Matter Experts) to identify the learning needs of the business and applies adult learning principles and best practices in instructional design.
1. Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
2. Scope, design and deliver high quality and impactful learning content in a fast-paced environment that supports a global organization.
3. Build engaging eLearning solutions using company brand guidelines.
4. Manage complex learning projects and deliverables with multiple business touchpoints.
5. Work with SMEs to identify learning needs of the business and communicate regularly during the development process.
6. Select, modify and create compelling content aligned to learning objectives.
7. Build strong relationships with internal teams to leverage internal tools and resources.
8. Conceptualize storyboards and work with SMEs to create effective instructional assets.
9. Obtain and provide feedback critical to maintaining and improving documents and courses.
10. Serve as a Pinkerton LMS administrator.
11. Schedule new and existing employee training courses.
12. Track course progress and communicate with participants and managers to ensure completion by designated deadlines.
13. Create and run reports to track completion of courses.
14. Apply adult learning principles and best practices in instructional design to all activities.
15. Provide technical support for login issues, course, and LMS functionality.
16. Locate and edit images for learning material, content and training courses.
17. Utilize Articulate Storyline, Adobe Creative Suite, Camtasia, and other technology-based authoring tools.
18. Cultivate collaborative relationships with internal teams, leveraging available tools and resources to maximize learning outcomes.
19. Exhibit willingness to learn and acquire new skills, remaining open to training opportunities that align with the evolving needs of the organization.
20. Solicit and provide feedback critical to the maintenance and improvement of documents and courses, ensuring content consistently meets the highest standards.
21. Demonstrate an analytical mindset, capable of critical thinking and making informed decisions.
22. Proactive and resourceful in overcoming challenges, with a drive for continuous improvement.
23. All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Bachelor's degree (masters degree, preferred) in Instructional Design with at least three years of experience in a related field. Must have at least two years of experience working with Storyline Articulate software and working knowledge of adult learning principles. Pinkerton is an inclusive employer who seeks candidates with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
- Experience with Articulate Storyline software.
- Working knowledge of Adult Learning principles.
- Experience with a Learning Management System (LMS).
- Able to multi-task and organize workload for effective implementation.
- Able to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Able to work independently with little supervision.
- Serve as an effective team member.
- Able to adapt quickly as the external environment and the organization evolves.
- Effective independent judgment and decision-making ability.
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously with competing priorities and deadlines.
- Attentive to detail and accuracy.
- Able to handle unexpected challenges in a flexible and efficient manner.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions.
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law. Pinkerton also adheres to all local, state, federal, and country hiring requirements.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.