Human Resource Manager at Pink Tech Design Private Limited
Views:1117 Applications:420 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:44
Pink Tech Design - Chief Financial Officer - CPA (10-20 yrs)
Pink Tech Designs Pvt Ltd is a leading Artificial intelligence and an innovation firm. We focus on building smart intelligent systems that enable human users to perform extraordinary tasks. Our mission is to deliver impactful innovations.
We focus on two domains Defense and Healthcare. In Defense we are building state of the art intelligent systems that increase human machine symbiosis enabling higher levels of safety. Our solutions address problems in surveillance and leapfrog from current human intensive systems to automated symbiotic systems that provide a dynamic framework to address emergent issues.
Within healthcare, we have an intelligent diagnostic system. From using AI to enable targeted health interventions to enabling AI based diagnostic care, we are redefining the services for diagnostics in India. We have 2 NABL accredited labs in Delhi NCR region and expanding rapidly.
Our company has more 6 patents to its name and is known for its scientific focus and delivery quality.
The organization is led by an leading medical researchers from USA and the board has representatives from UK and India. If you are excited with innovations and reimagining a world where human machine symbiosis defines every interaction, come and explore becoming a part of PinkTech Design.
CFO duties and responsibilities of the job
As part of an executive management team, the CFO will have interaction with various members of a company, both senior and junior. A CFO job description include:
- Drive the company's financial planning
- Perform risk management by analyzing the organization's liabilities and investments
- Decide on investment strategies by considering cash and liquidity risks
- Control and evaluate the organization's fundraising plans and capital structure
- Ensure cash flow is appropriate for the organization's operations
- Supervise all finance personnel (controllers, treasurers etc.)
- Manage vendor relationships
- Prepare reliable current and forecasting reports
- Set up and oversee the company's finance IT system
- Ensure compliance with the law and company's policies
- Manage team of financial controllers and financial analysts.
- Proven experience as CFO, finance officer or relevant role
- In depth knowledge of corporate financial law and risk management practices
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and financial management software (e.g. SAP)
- Ability to strategize and solve problems
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and people skills
- An analytical mind, comfortable with numbers
- CPA is a strong advantage