Assistant Manager - HR at PineLabs
Views:545 Applications:150 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Pine Labs - Senior Role - Product Management (9-13 yrs)
Job summary: 9+ years of experience with MBA/PGDM. Background in Engineering and Computer Science is a plus
S No Key Role/ Responsibilities:
- Product management for the Omnichannel business and drive the product roadmap. Defining product strategy for Pine's online business and execute our market launch.
- Deep understanding of digital payments and merchant ecosystem and their needs
- Understanding of payment networks, APIs and technology
- Project management and core product management and execution capabilities
- Spearhead prioritization and sprint planning for the Omnichannel business.
- Drive Omnichannel user stories and BRDs and work with the engineering teams for execution
- Own Omnichannel end to end payments experience- Onboarding, Checkout, Settlements, Reconciliation
- Determine the needs of developers. Write or revise supporting content for Pine Labs- Omnichannel payment products both for the website and integration kits.
- Edit material prepared by other writers or staff. Prepare, review, revise, and maintain technical documents, including software and systems engineering, system operations, testing, and user documentation.
- Gather and analyze information from various sources including other payment players, merchants and sales teams to document new or changing product functionality Technical Writing:
- Ability to translate highly technical information into easily understandable information for customers
- Creative skills and usage of photographs, drawings, diagrams, animation, and charts that increase users- understanding
Must Have Skills:
1. Product management and project management capabilities. Prior working with a payments co/ large digital wallet is a plus. Creative writing skills and analytical capabilities
2. Ability to work with engineering, sales and other cross functional teams
3. Deep understanding of the B2B merchant ecosystem and understanding their needs