Pine Labs - Senior Manager - Compensation & Benefits (8-12 yrs)
Pine Labs - Enabling Commerce for Merchants
Pine Labs is a tech-first, product-first, R&D-first organization. With a legacy spanning over two decades, Pine Labs has stayed ahead of the curve and consistently delivered innovative fintech products of value to its merchant partners. There is learning opportunity across various platforms as our technology team has immense exposure and extensive experience in world-class product builds. We take immense pride in powering over 550,000 merchant network points across more than 3,700 cities. Our ability to solve problems through cutting-edge technology has made us a market leader today.
- Actively work on compensation benchmarking study for various sponsored and forum-based survey
- Work closely with Business HR Team for various compensation needs for business verticals
- Analysis basis comp survey outcome internal parity and input for decision on compensation
- Incentive scheme analysis and proposal various relevant inputs for incentive scheme formation & handle incentive tracking and payout monitoring
- Defining comp ranges for the fast-moving roles for hiring. Review and control the hiring ranges in the line with agreed comp ranges
- Actively work on annual compensation budgeting, simulations, planning, roll out & conclusion stage
- Handle off cycle comp reviews
- Analytics pre, during and post compensation review cycle
- Comp analysis basis internal, benchmarking data, hiring data and other market insights
- Work on various central projects cutting across the organization from HR process or product point of view
- Talent management framework implementation for the business, collaborate with Business HR Team for talent review and succession planning discussions
- Industry insights on the area of business for trends, benchmarking on various compensation related area.
- Must come with 8- 12 years of specialised experience in handling C&B/ Rewards.
- Candidates can come from Financial Services sector / Fintech.
- Must come with a robust understanding of compensation and benefits framework including executive level C&B structure (non-negotiable).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Should have handled CXO level stakeholders in the past.
Why Pine Labs?
Looking to work in fintech, one of the fastest-growing tech sectors? Join Pine Labs! We are creating our own world-class products, instead of merely maintaining products that are developed elsewhere. We are expanding our global footprint and entering newer markets. We are revolutionizing the payments space with new-age, tech focused solutions, and are constantly upping the bar for the industry at large. Our is a growth-focused culture where your competencies and expertise will chart your growth within the company. Join us to work in a progressive and welcoming environment where we foster creativity, solve for real-world problems, innovate, and excel, every step of the way. All this while not forgetting to have fun in a relaxed and flexible work environment you are sure going to love. Pine Labs Values: Speed, Integrity, Diversity, Experimentation, Simplicity