Assistant Manager - HR at PineLabs
Views:1061 Applications:367 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Pine Labs - Product Management Role - Online Payment Domain (8-12 yrs)
Job summary: 8-12 years of experience in Product Management preferably in online payment domain with MBA/PGDM education background.
Key Role/ Responsibilities Competencies :
1 Product owner for the Omnichannel business and drive the product roadmap Deep understanding of digital payments and merchant ecosystem and their needs - Understanding of payment networks, APIs, Project management and core product management and execution capabilities
2. Spearhead prioritization and sprint planning for the Omnichannel business.
3. Drive Omnichannel user stories and BRDs and work with the engineering teams for execution
4. Own Pinelabs Omnichannel end to end payments experience- Onboarding, Checkout, Settlements, Reconciliation
3. Must Have Skills:
1. Product management and project management capabilities. Prior working with a payments co/ large digital wallet is a plus
2. Ability to work with engineering, sales and other cross functional teams
3. Deep understanding of the B2B merchant ecosystem and understanding their needs
Location is not a constraint.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.