Senior Executive - Talent Acquisition at Pine Labs
Views:897 Applications:243 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Pine Labs - Manager - Key Account Manager (5-12 yrs)
Key Account Manager
- Establish pipeline of New Customers and sales opportunities for driving POS and revenue penetration in Lodging and Door commerce Sector
- Build long term relationships with CXO level in Emerging segments
- Manage Sales Pipeline and analyse the requirement and sell custom made solution to the prospects to establish Pine Labs as a superior payment solution provider
- Responsible for new acquiring with relationship building.
- Report to Regional Head- North.
- Open to travelling.
Must have skills:
- Flair for consultative selling and building relationships with Individuals and Organizations
- Exemplary Persuasion skills
- Result oriented: Independent and Team Player
- Effective Communication: An entrepreneur and creative thinker who is passionate to sustain and develop profitable relationships with Large Industry Partners.
- Executive Presence to manage the CXO / C-level interactions.
- A Leader, who adept and has ability to influence strategic decision making.
- Strong Negotiator, who can command premium for the value Pine Labs brings
- Strong in Consultative Selling
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.