Assistant Manager - HR at PineLabs
Views:1548 Applications:409 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Pine Labs - Head - Content Marketing (10-12 yrs)
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Lead the in-house - creative studio-
2. Lead social media marketing
3. Lead content marketing
- Own the development & implementation of a content marketing plan that aligns with and drives brand & business goals for each of our brands.
- Provide thought leadership in driving advocacy and engagement for brand & content across all social channels - make Pine Labs & its sub brands conversation-worthy week on week among retailers and end consumers.
- Lead the development and direct the implementation of a wide range of content forms, including video, text, static, and other content forms that best utilize the technology available on any given social media/digital platform.
- Work with the larger marketing, business and leadership teams to drive innovation and make the brand synonymous with disruptive and memorable social media campaigns.
- Own the end to end measurement for content marketing and social and keep optimizing our content & media strategy basis our learnings.
WHAT TO BRING
- The ideal person should have a proven track record of leading creative teams, building marquee consumer brands on social media, a good blend of strategic thinking, creative story-telling & team leadership.
- Masters in Mass Communication or Marketing.
- 10+ years of experience in Content Marketing/Social Marketing working with large digital-first brands.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in social content creation, and social community management.
- Hands-on experience developing insights from social listening. Detailed understanding of social analytics across channels. Ability to synthesize data from many sources into actionable insights.
- Highly informed and insightful perspectives on social platforms. Ability to adapt brand expression and campaign strategy to relevant social channel experiences and strategy.
- Strong knowledge of digital media, current local trends in media consumption and marketing opportunities.
One with experience in Consumer App Companies are preferred.