Assistant Manager - HR at PineLabs
Views:1602 Applications:421 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Pine Labs - Head - Content Marketing (10-12 yrs)
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Lead the in-house - creative studio-
2. Lead social media marketing
3. Lead content marketing
- Own the development & implementation of a content marketing plan that aligns with and drives brand & business goals for each of our brands.
- Provide thought leadership in driving advocacy and engagement for brand & content across all social channels - make Pine Labs & its sub brands conversation-worthy week on week among retailers and end consumers.
- Lead the development and direct the implementation of a wide range of content forms, including video, text, static, and other content forms that best utilize the technology available on any given social media/digital platform.
- Work with the larger marketing, business and leadership teams to drive innovation and make the brand synonymous with disruptive and memorable social media campaigns.
- Own the end to end measurement for content marketing and social and keep optimizing our content & media strategy basis our learnings.
WHAT TO BRING
- The ideal person should have a proven track record of leading creative teams, building marquee consumer brands on social media, a good blend of strategic thinking, creative story-telling & team leadership.
- Masters in Mass Communication or Marketing.
- 10+ years of experience in Content Marketing/Social Marketing working with large digital-first brands.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in social content creation, and social community management.
- Hands-on experience developing insights from social listening. Detailed understanding of social analytics across channels. Ability to synthesize data from many sources into actionable insights.
- Highly informed and insightful perspectives on social platforms. Ability to adapt brand expression and campaign strategy to relevant social channel experiences and strategy.
- Strong knowledge of digital media, current local trends in media consumption and marketing opportunities.
One with experience in Consumer App Companies are preferred.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.