Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition at Pine Labs
Views:1467 Applications:47 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Pine Labs - Data Engineer (3-7 yrs)
Job Description for Data Engineer (Team Lead)
Job summary: The Job is lead the implementation of an organization wide data platform and other big data solutions using the latest Cloud and big data technologies to support the analytics and reporting products.
Key Role/ Responsibilities
- Candidate will be responsible for Design and build data lake, data pipelines and libraries at scale to support analytics products.
- Candidate is expected to participate in architectural & data management discussions to build confidence and ensure success when building new solutions.
- Lead a team of internal and external engineers to set up completely new data lake and warehouse from existing data structures of MSSQL Server footprint.
- Will be responsible for working with the modelling team to implement & maintain statistical algorithms and models.
- As a team lead the individual will be providing technical expertise to the team in day to day development tasks.
- Big data tools: Hadoop, HDFS, Hive, Spark, Kafka, Mapreduce etc.
- Expert in Relational SQL and NoSQL databases, including Postgres, Redshift and MongoDB
- Data pipeline and workflow management tools: Azkaban, Airflow, Glue
- Must have experience in data ingestion tools like Sqoop, DMS, Flume, NIFI etc..
- Working knowledge of distributed clusters like EC2
- Working knowledge of scripting with python or reporting tools like Tableau, Power BI, D3js is a big advantage.
- 5+ experience in data engineering projects / roles
- Bachelors / Masters in computer science from reputable institution
- Able to quickly pick up new programming languages, technologies, and frameworks
- Strong understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Ability to work in a start-up environment with a do it yourself attitude.
In case of any query, feel free to connect @ 8287335644 .