Assistant Manager - HR at PineLabs
Views:2145 Applications:152 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Pine Labs - Category Head/Product Head - Affordability EMI Business - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (4-8 yrs)
- Develop in-depth understanding of consumer and merchant behaviour towards consumer finance in the category.
- Work with Issuers to customize the EMI product for each category
- Design the strategy and detailed plans to launch/grow EMI volume in the category
- Responsible for successful execution of the plans by working with various stakeholders - Operations, Marketing, Finance, Sales & Tech teams
Qualification & Skills:
- 4-8 years of experience in handling category management/U&R/Growth roles in the FMCG/Start-ups or in consulting
- To be successful in this role one needs to have/develop an understanding of the dynamics of Merchants, Issuers & Brands
- Need to have solutioning mindset and should be able to work with multiple teams
- Strong analytical skills and data driven decision making capabilities.
- Challenges the status quo and comes up with ways to meet business objectives
- MBA from Tier 1 B-schools like IIMs/ISB/MDI or equivalent.