Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition at People Resources
Views:462 Applications:98 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
Pilot Plant Manager - Agri Chemical Production (8-10 yrs)
Manager- Pilot Plant (Gujarat) for a very renowned and large international Agri- chemicals company. Chemical Engineer preferably with 8 - 10 years of experience in Pilot Plant operations with the production objective.
- Monitor pilot plant schedule for new projects being run in the pilot plant.
- Participation in the meetings & provide inputs for expansion/diversification of business plan for the company
.- Preparation of Weekly reports.
- RM planning for new molecules in pilot plant.
- RM Issue from the store.
- Monitoring activities and performance of different trials in pilot plant / KL.
- Checking SOP for pilot plant.
- Monitoring Objectives for scale-up trials, its observations, recommendations & conclusion
- Identification of critical parameters & its suggestions/implementation in SOP.
- Time cycle estimation
- Provide Inputs for troubleshooting.
- Provide Inputs for improvement of processes during commissioning & after commissioning.
- Monitoring of performance of the supervisors
- Coordination with QC/R&D for running trials.
- Calculating RM requirement for trials.
- CAPEX preparation for pilot plant
- Reena Choudhary
AM- Talent Solution