Senior Executive - HR at Pilot Industries Limited
Views:1413 Applications:428 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:82
Pilot Industries - Chief Financial Officer (15-25 yrs)
We are looking for CFO for Delhi Location.
Custodian and Implementation of Business Plan
- Observe, monitor and suggest corrective action in respect of achievement of business plan as measured weekly/fortnightly/monthly/quarterly/semiannually/annually
- Have complete grasp and control over all the key parameters, achievement of which will directly impact positively the business plan
- Define specifications and critical parameters for Business Plan
- Define reporting and alerting procedure in case there is any variances to the Business Plan
- Initiate and drive Annual budgeting exercise to prepare Annual Business Plan and Annual Operating Plan (AOP) and Execute month on month to achieve Business Plan
- Preparing short term / long term budgets for all SBUs and departments and design business plans / strategies.
- Perform regular cost analysis of RML, BOM items, fuel and other factors effecting pricing of pure lead and lead alloys.
- Monitor projected cost vs actual cost and share variance report.
Financial Objective and Planning
- Determining financial objectives of Business Plans
- Develop financial and tax strategies to optimize financial resources and contributes in bottom line
- Develop and share format for MIS from different Business/Department Heads
- Collect and consolidate MIS from different Business/Department Heads
Strategic Financial Planning
- Determining financial objectives, preparing & implementing management information system, policies & Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and reporting variances to facilitate internal financial control
Auditing & Taxation
- Monitor that necessary documents and records are accurately maintained at all locations as per statutory requirement
- Preparation of all supporting information for the internal and external audits
- Ensure balanced Board structure, Corporate structure, holding and subsidiary structure like to Change in Shareholding Pattern, Appointment of New Directors, Change in Directorship holding, Investment in Subsidiary