Pikndel - HR Business Partner (2-5 yrs)
What will you do?
This role will offer you to the opportunity to provide HR business partnering to the entire team The role will offer you the opportunity to work on various aspects of HRBP ranging from employee engagement, payroll, performance management, HR Operations, employee grievances, compensation and benefits.
- Contribute to the business strategy by helping identify, prioritize, build organizational capabilities, behaviours, structures and processes.
- Drive the people processes (performance, development, and career) to ensure that employees- level of performance and capabilities meet current and future standards
- Manage specific projects as determined in the annual HR operational plan as well as participating in functional and cross-functional initiatives
- Develop and promote feedback mechanisms for employees to influence the continuous improvement of HR services and processes
- Implement HR policies and reward strategy to ensure that all reward decisions are fair and objective
- Provide expert advice and coaching to employees where appropriate
- Understand employee opinions and anticipate their needs and concerns
- Review and benchmark the internal and external environment to improve the HR policies and initiatives to enhance overall business performance.
- Build strong stakeholder management relationship to engage with business leaders on their requirements and manage expectations
- Strong employee relations and employee engagement background.
- Your natural style is to work with people and interact and solve their problems irrespective of levels.
- Roll up your sleeve and get the job done