Senior Role at PierianServices
Views:781 Applications:129 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Pierian Services - Manager - Accounting Advisory Services - CA/CPA/ACCA (7-12 yrs)
Accounting Advisory Services
Accounting Advisory - Manager
- Our Capital Markets and Accounting Advisory team is a niche setup equipped with extensive experience in financial reporting, regulatory compliance and technical accounting across international frameworks such as US GAAP, IFRS, Ind AS. The team's competency to win in the market comes through subject matter and sector expertise in providing solutions across all types of transactions accounting or financial reporting needs for clients.
- As an accounting advisory manager, the individual should have extensive experience in Technical Accounting/ Financial Accounting and Advisory Services, Capital markets- IPO readiness, SPAC transactions and other complex accounting matters.
- The executive is also expected to display strong technical knowledge in US GAAP and/or IFRS/Ind AS. The individual
should be hands on both in execution of work and overall client management.
- In addition to the domain expertise the individual should have strong business development skills as this role will require extensive Go to market efforts, business generation and client relationship.
- While the role will be based in our Gurgaon office, the individual might be required to travel to other countries (on a short to medium-term basis) to handle clients.
Primary responsibilities :
Lead global or domestic client service teams to execute the following solutions:
- Financial Accounting and Reporting Excellence
- Transaction accounting - SPAC / Target companies, IPO readiness
- Review Financial statement including comprehensive notes and disclosures prepared in accordance with US GAAP and the applicable GAAP of the target
- Assist in preparation of PCAOB compliant financials and completing the audit
- Preparation of the draft comfort letter
- Review and audit of 10-Q and 10-K filings with the SEC
- GAAP conversions
- Accounting changes (revenue, lease accounting, expected credit losses)
- Complex accounting solutions (goodwill impairment, business combination, share based payments)
- Accounting policy and governance
- Audit remediation and readiness
- Organizing and providing technical training.
- Manage and develop people
- Develop and lead a team of experts in accounting advisory across levels and ensure the team delivers high-quality work, on time and to budget
- Identify development opportunities and training needs for high performing team
Qualifications, skills and experience :
- 7 plus years of post-qualification experience (CA/CPA/ACCA) in auditing or finance controllership roles, including at least 4 years of Financial Accounting and Advisory experience
- Strong communication, interpersonal and client management skills
- Strong business development and marketing skills
- Expert knowledge of transactions, business combinations, IPO readiness, SPAC
- Expert knowledge of IFRS or US GAAP and Indian accounting standards
- Extensive hands-on experience in the following areas:
- GAAP conversions and implementation of new accounting standards
- Drafting and designing accounting memos
- Technical accounting research and advisory
- Consolidation and compilation support
- Financial statement close process support