Talent Acquisition at Pidilite Industries Ltd.
Views:1496 Applications:161 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Pidilite - Manager - Indirect Taxation (5-9 yrs)
1. To ensure timely compliance of all matter related to GST, Excise & Service tax litigation.
2. Prepare briefs, draft replies to SCN, Appeals and replies to letters issued by the authorities.
3. Appear for personal hearing before the appropriate authorities.
4. To be updated regarding changes in the GST Act /Rules and keep track of the case laws, AAR, press release, notifications, circulars, articles etc.
5. Prepare policies, procedures and guidelines arising out of change in law.
6. Maintain updated copy of the GST Act /Rules and build library of documents for effectively handling /preparing defense to counter any litigation.
7. Carry out analysis /interpretation of the law and prepare note for discussion on important matters.
8. Periodically review the status of the pending litigation and take suitable action as required in consultation with the Head.
9. Prepare representations on issues which require clarification from Govt or in respect of matters which are creating difficulties for business.
10. To periodically conduct training sessions wrt to change in law and procedures.
11. Must be able to provide business solution to Divisions and locations within the legal frame work.
12. To maintain MIS and tracker of all pending litigation for information and action and present in review meetings.
a. Must have sharp legal acumen.
b. Must possess analytical and interpretation skills.
c. Must have good drafting and representing skills.
d. Must be OTOS on legal provisions, case laws etc.
e. LLB candidates preferred.