Operations Manager at Pico Capital Pvt. Ltd.
Views:117 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Pico Capital - Taxation & IT Law Expert (5-10 yrs)
PICO Capital Pvt. Ltd. is a Mumbai-based finance company, operating as a registered NBFC. We are a Family Office with investments in a range of asset classes - stocks, bonds, structured products, alternatives and real estate. The investment decisions are governed by an "Investment Committee" comprising of board members and professionals.
We manage only proprietary, unleveraged capital and thus as a company policy we do not publicly disclose our AUM. We challenge ourselves to produce above average returns and grow our corpus every year. Additional information can be found on our website www.picocap.in.
We are looking for a Chartered accountant with years of experience in Tax planning and expert in Company's
Act and Income Tax matters; who can work along with the team of accountants and legal consultants. An ideal candidate should possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and be highly knowledgeable in the broad spectrum of taxation, legal and regulatory compliances. Candidate must emphasize on attention to details with accurate reporting and must focus on outcomes, with problem solving attitude.
Salary will commensurate with skills and experience.
Job Description :
- Evaluating tax angles of various investment opportunities.
- Coordinate and consolidate tax & statutory audits for the group at the corporate level.
- Finalizing and filing of the income tax returns.
- Handle entire end to end Tax planning.
- Answering all Assessment Officer Queries including Scrutiny. And coordinate with Legal, CA firms for CIT appeals, Tribunal and High court matters.
- Ensuring the company adheres to all necessary compliances; legal and regulatory documents are filed with various financial & non-financial bodies.
- Treasury Management & preparing monthly Cash flow, Capital gain & loss and MIS
- Remaining uptodate on Tax & Compliance structure changes.
- CA is a must. LLB & Company Secretary degrees will be bonuses.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in the relevant domain. Previous work experience with NBFC will be a plus.
- Knowledge of direct indirect taxation, Company Act, and Income Tax Act.
- Preferred age group: 35-45 years. Those below 30 years need not apply.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must.
- "Big picture" thinking, which is key to addressing top-level concerns and finding the best path forward from all available data.
- Applicants should be compliance driven & result oriented.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint and must be tech-savvy.
- Mumbai candidates residing within 30 Kms of Lalbagh only should apply.
- The notice period should not be more than 45 days.
- Candidate must mention expected CTC or last drawn CTC.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.