HR at Pico Capital Pvt Ltd
Views:196 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Pico Capital - Operations Manager (5-10 yrs)
About Pico Capital:
PICO Capital Private Ltd., is a Mumbai based finance company, operating as a registered NBFC. We are a Family Office with investments in a range of asset classes - stocks, bonds, real estate, structured products, and alternatives.
We manage only proprietary, unleveraged capital, and thus as a company policy, we do not publicly disclose our AUM. We challenge ourselves to produce above-average returns and grow our corpus every year. Additional information can be found on our website www.picocap.in.
We are seeking a self-driven, experienced operations manager to coordinate and oversee our organization's operations. As an ideal candidate, you will have a sharp business mind and proven success in managing multiple departments toward maximum productivity, with the potential to grow in position to lead operations for all group companies.
Job Description :
- Organizing efficient execution of various financing and investment deals/proposals.
- Proactively solving problems that arise when dealing with any party including auditors, fund houses, brokers, advocates, BMC, architects, society office, etc.
- Negotiating, drafting and finalizing contractual terms.
- Coordinating with lawyers to assess the legal angle of different deals/proposals/loan defaults and ongoing matters.
- Taking charge of correspondence with respective parties including regulatory authorities.
- Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed with various financial & non-financial bodies and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
- Assist the HR department with recruiting, when necessary, and help promote a company culture that encourages morale and performance.
- Responsible for AMC's & various insurance policies of the entire organization.
- Spearheading strategies to steer the company's future in a positive direction.
- Handle entire end to end operations of the company along with Risk, Credit, Audit, IT to ensure best practices that guarantee organizational well-being.
- Controlling company costs and introducing tactical initiatives to address risk and losses.
- Monitoring invoices, money handling procedures, accounting and bank processes.
- Supporting all functions of the business to work together.
- MBA with a specialization in Finance. LLB & Company Secretary degrees will be bonuses.
- Minimum 5 years experience in the relevant domain.
- Preferred age group: 35-45 years. Those below 30 years need not apply.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must.
- Applicant should have a commanding personality and strong leadership skills.
- Highly trained in conflict management and business negotiation processes.
- "Big piture" thinking, which is key to addressing top-level concerns and finding the best path forward from all of the available data.
- Applicant should be result-oriented.
- Basic understanding of finance concepts and financial markets.
- Ability to intelligently interact with various stakeholders including all third parties, enhancing & protecting company culture and philosophy.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint and must be tech-savvy.
- Mumbai candidates residing within 30 kms of Lal Baug only should apply.
- The notice period should not be more than 45 days.
- Candidate must mention expected CTC or last drawn CTC.