HR at Pico Capital Pvt Ltd
Views:9617 Applications:707 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:703
Pico Capital - Chief Financial Officer - CA (7-15 yrs)
PICO Capital Private Ltd., is a Mumbai based finance company, operating as a registered NBFC. We are a Family Office with investments in a range of asset classes - stocks, bonds, real estate, structured products and alternatives.
We manage only proprietary, unleveraged capital and thus as a company policy we do not publicly disclose our AUM. We challenge ourselves to produce above-average returns and grow our corpus every year. Additional information can be found on our website www.picocap.in
Role involves heading the finance, legal and secretarial functions of the company and will be a part of the core management team. Will involve in managing, providing support to colleagues in matters of financial, taxation, secretarial and legal. The preferred candidate would be ones who are focused on outcomes, excellent problem solvers and strong communicators.
The position will be reporting to the MD. The CFO will be part of the investment committee, which concludes investment decisions as presented by team of analysts. He / she will work to plan and forecast the overall financial vision for the company to ensure productive financial operations.
Salary will be commensurate with skills and experience.
- Assess and evaluate financial performance of the organization with regard to long-term operational goals, budgets and forecasts
- Creating systems to ensure timely and accurate completion of all the accounts, treasury management, MIS, audit, secretarial, direct & indirect taxation, and regulatory compliance work.
- Creating a strong internal control and checks to minimise the errors of commission or omission
- Better treasury management in co-ordination with the company's investment team
- Create alpha by efficient tax planning and treasury management
- Take lead on interacting with various stakeholders & wealth managers and representing the company in legal, secretarial, compliance and tax matters with the help of the company's consultants and lawyers
- Manage and develop the team as a leader
- Minimum of 7 years related experience with a Family Office, private investor or mid-size corporate with sizeable treasury operations
- CA and an additional degree in law or company secretary will be preferable
- Must have an understanding in fixed income and equity investments (e.g., stock and bond portfolio management) and in assessing tax implications, compliance issues & risk management challenges)
- High degree of honesty, integrity and strong work ethic
- Excellent analytical, reasoning and problem-solving skills
- Good written and oral communication skills and the ability to provide & defend an opinion
- Desired age group 35- 45 years
- Mumbai candidate will be given preference
- Notice period should not be more than 60 days
- Candidate must mention expected CTC or last drawn CTC
- One-time entrepreneurs seeking career transition will be given preference