Assistant Manager - TA at PI Industries
Views:1913 Applications:506 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
PI Industries - Lead - Business Strategy & Digital Transformation - IIM/IIT/ISB/MDI/FMS (8-12 yrs)
- We are seeking an experienced Strategist with hands on experience in driving & applying Digital tools & technology to business problems thereby driving business growth.
- The incumbent will be responsible for developing short, medium, and long-term plans for the Agri Business of PI. Digitalization will be a core enabler and person should have knowledge and aptitude to bring this dimension in overall strategy.
- In this capacity, person will be responsible and accountable for strategy development process, review process, developing strategic controls to guide business plans and lead any inorganic growth opportunities
- Role demands a strong strategic and analytical skills coupled with exceptional communication and collaborative skills.
Person needs to:
- Evaluate and conduct complex financial and risk analyses of business opportunities.
- Research the latest digital tools and interactive trends and create integrated & cost-effective digital strategies.
- Provide leadership to and coordinate the activities of data and insights team, emerging technology and partnerships
- Drive digital initiatives, transformation and linkages with BU to ensure seamless integration across digital platforms.
Preferred Qualification: An MBA from Tier 1 B-School and Bachelors in Engineering
Professional Experience : 8-12 years experience in devising and implementing Business Strategy with special focus on Digitization. Exposure in software/product development is good to have.
- Should preferably have been a part of transformation office previously