HR at Phonon.io
Views:9750 Applications:474 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Phonon - Manager - Marketing (3-5 yrs)
1. Brand & Product Marketing:
- Brainstorm on new and innovative growth strategies
- Development and maintenance of sales collateral including corporate presentation templates, brochures, website, corporate gift plan and schedule.
- Translate brand strategy into plans, brand positioning and go-to market strategies
- Responsible for periodic development of business case studies, customer referrals after individual projects.
2. Demand Generation:
You will be responsible for developing strategies and tactics to generate leads for Sales from different channels, such as
c. Social media (quora, facebook, linkedin, twitter)
d. Articles / blogs
e. Conferences / events
g. Affiliate / industry pages
h. E-mail campaigns
You would also need to measure and report performance of each marketing initiative undertaken, gain insights and assess them against organization goals.
3. Website Management:
- Manage websites look and feel and features / functionality to ensure optimum user experience.
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and take ownership right from ideation to implementation
- Developing and maintaining new relevant content (copy, graphics and audio-visuals) and demos on our website.
- Use analytics to evaluate, forecast and plan growth and content strategy.
Desired Candidate Profile
- For online marketing: Youll need to have working experience in maintaining sites on Wordpress.
- Good taste, basic graphic design knowledge, a sense of aesthetics and love for creating great copy and witty communication
- Web marketing words such as SEO, SEM, Google Analytics, affiliates should be a part of your daily vocabulary.
- Proven experience in understanding the business, identifying target audience and creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage and motivate potential customers
- Itll be great if you are an MBA or BBA in marketing or Masters in Mass Communication. Certificates / courses in marketing will definitely add to your credentials.
- We are looking for someone with at least 3-5 years experience in marketing.
Phonon is a leading provider of enterprise grade solutions that leverage the ubiquity of the Telecom Network technology to provide a Unified Communications Platform. We provide our customers with consultative and hosted solutions to make their customer interaction processes more efficient and effective. We cater to leading service sector companies in aviation, automobile, banking, financial services and insurance.
Phonon was a Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2016 Winner. Phonon has also been awarded as Red Herring Top 100 Asia and as one of the top 20 Unified Communication Companies of India in February 2016.
Citibank Mobile Challenge in November 2015 shortlisted Phonon as one of the 20 top innovators from India. One of our main products, Click-to-Call was selected as one of the 15 Regional Finalists at IBM GEP SmartCamp. You may please visit http://www.phonon.io/ for more details.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.