Phonon - General Manager - Sales - North & East (8-15 yrs)
1. New Sales
- Establish sales goals and objectives of the department and ensure delivery as per business plan.
- Leading the production of high quality proposals, RFIs presentations and other written materials to support bidding information. Negotiating commercial and legal agreements with clients.
- Gathering market and customer information and maintaining CRM systems for reporting purposes. Maintaining awareness and keeping abreast of your market and new technologies.
- Reviewing progress and identifying opportunities for further sales and new areas of development.
- Leverage pre-sales and technology operations, to be responsible for creating sales collateral and customer solutions.
2. Account Management & Mining
- Maintain and build relationship with existing customers to mine accounts for further growth.
- Identify and leverage opportunities for growth in accounts and ensure internal visibility to maintain quality of services.
3. Organization & Marketing
- In coordination with pre-sales and technology operations, be responsible for creating sales collateral and customer solutions.
- Lead cross-functionally to help create scalable implementation guidelines and best practices throughout the entire organization.
- Responsibility for development and continuous update of marketing collateral online and paper.
- Manage reporting of sales/bid back log, revenue, cost, margin, and other required metrics.
- Develop long term sales and product portfolio road-map to achieve competitive positioning and revenue objectives.
Desired Candidate Profile
(UG - B.Tech/B.E. - Computers, Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication) OR (PG- MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization) AND (Doctorate- Any Doctorate - Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required)
1. High achiever in previous professional engagements.
2. Experience in creating and leading successful high performance teams in concept based technology sales.
3. Skills in developing and positioning high-impact customer proposals for technology sales.
4. Experience in interacting with C-level and middle management with equal ease and comfort.
5. Number and process driven approach to work.
6. Strong track record to be able to work in new markets with limited resources.
7. Excellent reasoning, problem solving and communication skills are essential, in order to provide robust and efficient solutions to client problems, as is the ability to work closely with colleagues from other technical and management disciplines.
Phonon is a leading provider of enterprise grade customer interaction automation and Unified Communication solutions. Phonon provides customers with consultative and hosted solutions to make their customer interaction processes more efficient and effective. Phonon run enterprise focused bots for leading banks, insurers, financial services companies, airlines, travel companies, online portals and distribution-based companies.
Phonon enables enterprises achieve superior customer experience through Inbound and Outbound Communication solutions, covering voice, SMS, email and chat through a single system. These automated systems get Phonon's clients achieve maximum connectivity with end users and provide predictive responses to customer queries. Phonon.in handles over 1M automated customer interactions on its systems every day!
You may please visit www.phonon.io for more details.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.