PhonePe - Talent Management Lead - IIM/XLRI/TISS/FMS/MDI (7-10 yrs)
About PhonePe :
- PhonePe is India's leading digital payments platform with over 280 million registered users. Using PhonePe, users can send and receive money, recharge mobile, DTH, data cards, pay at stores, make utility payments, buy gold, and make investments. PhonePe went live for customers in August 2016 and was the first non-banking UPI app and offered money transfer to individuals and merchants, recharges and bill payments to begin with.
- In 2017, PhonePe forayed into financial services with the launch of digital gold, providing users with a safe and convenient option to buy 24-karat gold securely on its platform. PhonePe has since launched Mutual Funds and Insurance products like tax-saving funds, liquid funds, international travel insurance, Corona Care, a dedicated insurance product for the COVID-19 pandemic among others.
- PhonePe launched its Switch platform in 2018, and today its customers can place orders on over 300 apps including Ola, Myntra, IRCTC, Goibibo, RedBus, Oyo etc. directly from within the PhonePe mobile app. PhonePe is accepted at over 18 million merchant outlets across 500 cities nationally.
At PhonePe, we take extra care to make sure you give your best at work, Everyday! And creating the right environment for you is just one of the things we do. We empower people and trust them to do the right thing. Here, you own your work from start to finish, right from day one. Being enthusiastic about tech is a big part of being at PhonePe. If you like building technology that impacts millions, ideating with some of the best minds in the country and executing on your dreams with purpose and speed, join us!
Job responsibilities :
- Own Talent Management framework/strategy at PhonePe
- Design - Implement - Enhance processes to Identify, assess and develop Talent at PhonePe
- Design interventions to develop Manager and Leadership capability across levels
- Build and execute end to end performance strategy with a strong focus on driving a culture of meritocracy, learning, growth, and collaboration
- Lead and own the performance cycles which includes working closely with stakeholders across levels and continuously enhancing the effectiveness of the processes.
- Develop and implement ideas for improving the performance process and outcomes by collecting feedback and insights to identify areas of improvement and ensuring buy-in of the various stakeholders
- Driven by data and a proven track record to develop and provide relevant reporting metrics on program results. Able to create, define dashboards, metrics, measurements of success, and conduct regular reporting to key stakeholders.
- Interface with HR Tech teams to implement seamless employee experience through the process.
- MBA from Tier I/II B- School
- 7-10 years of relevant experience
- Ability to translate highly ambiguous employee experience issues into structured problems, and to develop well-founded solutions in a structured yet creative way
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to think systems and processes
- Ability to deliver under pressure and tight deadlines
- Working with multiple stakeholders and teams for smooth execution of projects
- People management skills