PhonePe - Senior Manager - User Retention & Growth - Offline Business - ISB/IIM/MDI/XLRI (7-12 yrs)
PhonePe for Business is a leading Merchant Payment Service Provider committed to digitize merchant transactions. We are seeking a Senior Growth Marketing Manager with a focus on App Growth and Customer Retention to join our team and help us grow and monetise our merchant
The Senior Growth Marketing Manager will play a crucial role in driving the growth of our app and retaining our customer base. This role will work closely with our marketing, product, and customer success teams to create and implement strategies that increase app usage and customer loyalty.
1. Develop and implement growth strategies to increase adoption, usage, and retention of PhonePe for Business among the onboarded merchant base
2. Collaborate with the product team to enhance app features and user experience based on customer feedback and data analysis
3. Work with the Marketing, Sales & CRM team to create engaging campaigns that drive app growth and customer retention
4. Monitor and analyze business as well as digital channel metrics to measure success and identify areas for improvement in terms of process
5. Lead customer retention initiatives, including loyalty programs, customer feedback loops, and personalized marketing campaigns.
6. Stay updated on the latest growth and customer retention trends and best practices.
7. Work with cross-functional teams to achieve growth objectives.
1. Bachelor's/Masters degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field from a Tier 1 Institute
2. 7+ years of experience in a marketing role, preferably with a focus on category growth and customer retention (experience in Telecom is preferred)
3. Proven experience in managing and driving active engagement using digital nudges
4. Strong analytical skills and experience with data analysis to generate actionable insight
5. Excellent communication and collaboration skills
6. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects
7. Deep understanding in marketing automation and CRM processes
Please note that this is an IC role
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.