PhonePe - Senior Manager/Manager - Business Marketing (6-12 yrs)
About PhonePe :
PhonePe is India's largest transactions pla4orm built on payments. It is the crusader of UPI payments and a proud contributor to the hypergrowth of the world's most advanced payments system. We are leading the narrative on mobile payments which will change the way people manage their money on the go. We want to make digital payments so easy, safe and universally accepted that people never feel the need to carry cash or cards again. We see ourselves facilitating this change, through technology at scale, positive disruption, and dogged customer centricity.
PhonePe started in 2015 and has achieved many milestones in the last 3 years and is rightly India's Payments App. Culturally, as a team, we learn fast, fail fast, act to impact, run lean and collaborate to bring out excellence and intellectual honesty in each other.
About the team :
Business Marketing function manages the growth charter for all business (category) verticals at PhonePe - Insurance, Mutual Funds, Switch, Recharge, Wallet etc.
This includes marketing for financial products like MF, GOLD, INSURANCE, WALLET & GIFT CARDS
Key Stakeholders for management - Business team, channel owners (CRM, Perf, media etc), Analytics, Business finance, procurement, creative and media agencies
1. Category growth / solve for category customer funnel - driving users to top of funnel, acquisition, retention, be the voice of the consumers with leadership, campaign design, GTM campaign roll out
2. New launches for products - product understanding, creative development, comms planning, CRM planning, media coordination, analysis of campaign launch etc.
3. Campaign planning: Driving growth initiatives through integrated campaigns by coordinating with multiple stakeholders. Measuring impact of the initiatives to drive charter.
4. Coordinating for Ongoing CRM initiatives for businesses to drive business targets & objectives
5. Consumer insighting for individual categories