PhonePe - Senior Manager - HR Operations (9-15 yrs)
Role Title: Senior Manager - HR Operations
Role Purpose: The role will own, define, and execute elements of HR Operations and end-to-end Payroll and Compliance Operations for all PhonePe group entities' employees and contract staff. The role holder will also help in implementing HR Operations strategy to support the end-to-end employee experience across lifecycle.
- Ensure timely and effective management of Payroll & Compliance delivery per HR Labour Laws and as per PhonePe group compliance framework for group Full-time employees and Full-time contract staff.
- Co-own end-to-end employee services and employee experience charter through defining and driving adherence to processes and through execution of HR Operations strategy.
- Drive quality management: strengthen, simplify, and improve managed processes with a long-term view to ensure that we achieve continuously improving outcomes on a consistent basis.
- Ensure adherence to open communication and collaborate with all stakeholders with strong candidate/ employee/ alumni orientation and service excellence in mind.
- Own HR Operations reporting cadence for end-to-end HR Operations areas and ensure a metrics-driven organization that leverages reporting, dashboards, and SLA tracking to provide actionable insight on service delivery and effectiveness.
- Handle complex employee relations issues
- Act as the point of contact for HR Operations projects and liaise with senior management, stakeholders and the teams entrusted with the actual project execution.
- Draw up and maintain a calendar of Internal control activities and ensure completion deadlines, accurate and timely completion, and quality assurance for all submissions.
- Review and implement Payroll Operations process improvements with a view to achieve enhanced efficiency in decision making.
- A Bachelor's Degree and master's degree in a HR / Labour Law discipline is a plus.
- 9+ years of HR Operations experience with at least 2-3 years fast-moving, high-growth/ large-scale organizations
- Analytical thinker who can focus on tactical and operational issues in a fluid environment.
- Should have demonstrated large project & process management experience.
- Empathy, great communication skills and a high degree of self-reflection combined with the desire to care for people.
- Proven ability to influence, collaborate and drive change.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.