PhonePe - Senior Lead - UX Writing (8-12 yrs)
At PhonePe, we breathe design and customer-friendly interfaces within our App.
As a UX Writer, you'll not just write, but co design with the Product Team to craft a language flow and set narratives that enhance user experience, adopting the necessary business requirements.
You need to spend time absorbing our information architecture so that you resonate experiences for the people who use our app.
We incline towards writers who use fresh, jargon-free lexicon, yet keep the communication interesting. Thus striking the right balance and tone to help build our brand.
Skills we're looking for:
- Someone who can continuously integrate customer feedback and business requirements into both new and current product experiences.
- Ability to express complex information in a clear and succinct manner.
- Ability to write clear & concise micro-copy for all scenarios including informational, error & instructional.
- Created end-to-end product copy.
- Robust written and verbal communication skills, strong articulation and storytelling ability to present a strong rationale for design decisions.
- Think out-of-the-UX-box.
- Compile information through research, hands-on product experience.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams, including engineering and product management.
- Regularly keep a check on the app, report the progress and roadblocks along the way proactively.
- Background in user experience or product design: copywriting or content strategy experience.
- A portfolio of relevant work samples with a UX focus; including problems you solved, significant contributions, and the final impact on user experience.
- 9+ yrs experience in UX writing.
- An experience in working on Apps is a plus.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.