PhonePe - Regional Marketing Manager (4-6 yrs)
PhonePe is the leader in UPI based payments in India. Our goal is to make digital payments so easy, safe and universally accepted that people never feel the need to carry cash or cards again. We believe India is at the cusp of a new mobile revolution, which will change the way we manage our money on the go. We see ourselves facilitating this change, through technology and dogged customer-centricity. PhonePe started in 2015 and crossed 2 bn transactions on its platform in 2019. We have a customer base of 200+ mm users and 11 mm merchants live on our platform.
This role is focused on building the brand in the country. He/she Would closely interact with brand teams and regional sales leadership to work out inputs and promotions. He/she must be a people person focused on driving key people to garner results. This role will entail developing of keen and sharp understanding of local merchant/customer needs and hence drive PhonePe transactions. The role also requires an efficient leader who monitors the operations and hence ensures efficiency in execution at any point in time.
Reporting to: Zonal Business Head
- Ensuring Point of Sale (POS) visibility by supporting regional sales teams with collaterals and BTL deployments.
- Collaboration with external vendors such as BTL agencies (printing and creative adaptation)
- Direct interaction with top local accounts to ensure effective brand visibility
- Conceptualizing the marketing strategy for the Zone along with the central marketing team and successful implementation of the same to service both near term and the long-term business needs of PhonePe.
- Following the brand guidelines & regularly visit the merchants of his/her zone to monitor/implement the same.
- Working closely with the Central marketing team for ATL (Above the Line) Activities
- Participate in local B2B and B2C events for lead generation and enhancing brand visibility in focused clusters/cities/segments.
- Launching & activating various new zones with marketing activities- Handle appropriate media selection
- Monitor competitive activity and ensure appropriate response strategies are formulated and implemented
- Accountable for ROI of all local marketing initiatives.
- Providing feedback from the market in a timely manner to the National Marketing in terms of requirement.
- Experience: 4-6 years of relevant experience in marketing preferably from FMCG/FMCD/Telecom background.
- MBA in Marketing
- We are looking to fast paced performers who have excelled in their career and come from the best of academic background.
- Confidence and determination that he or she can influence events.
- Fluent communication and ability to manage situations on the ground.
- Go getter attitude