PhonePe - Media Manager (4-6 yrs)
Media Manager- Bangalore
PhonePe is the leader in UPI based payments in India. Our goal is to make digital payments so easy, safe and universally accepted that people never feel the need to carry cash or cards again. We believe India is at the cusp of a new mobile revolution, which will change the way we manage our money on the go. We see ourselves facilitating this change, through technology and dogged customer-centricity. PhonePe started in 2015, and crossed 1 bn transactionson its platform in Nov 2018.
- We are looking for an experienced Media Strategist &; Planner to help drive growth and preference for brand PhonePe . You'll work across levels and departments of the organization to find what makes us unique and communicate it to the world using the right channels.
- In this role, you can expect to work closely with brand, business, offline and finance teams along with media agencies and partners for driving a winning media strategy and planning excellence in alignment with business goals, keeping track of competition activities and changing consumer market and trends. The role will offer an end to end exposure to not only be an expert in digital and offline marketing strategies but also possess a strong understanding of our brand and business requirements and translating those into media strategies.
- We'll turn to you to learn what is the best way to take our communication to our customers with efficient media plans that tie back to and deliver PhonePe's business and brand objectives. If you possess a strategic mind and have experience in planning and implementing targeted campaigns, let's chat
The media manager will be accountable for:
- Managing the media budgets, working closely with brand team and media agency for media planning in alignment with brand and org goals, competition activities and changing consumer market
- Media Strategy: Translate brand objectives into media strategy and and go-to-market media plans
- Develop Media Plans: Work closely with the media agency to develop media plans (Offline + Digital) for the brand/portfolio as per briefs shared by the team.
- Evaluate and optimize the plans shared by the agency and work with brand team to close the plans
- Recommend impact properties/ integrations: Pro-actively work with Media agency to recommend impact properties/integrations
- Media Insights: Oversee, monitor and analyse market trends and competitive activity and share insights
- Media Analytics: Work with partners and stakeholders to drive a analytics first approach to media spends by building media models to isolate, attribute and evaluate the effectiveness of media choices
- Execution Excellence: Work closely with agency, finance and brand leads to closely track, manage and report campaign performance. Measure and report performance with comprehensive pre, mid and post campaign analysis and assess ROI wrt predefined KPIs
- Minimum 4-6 years of experience either in a media planning role, agency or client side. At least 3 years of digital media planning experience is a must.
- This person must be fluent in both traditional and digital advertising media channels, social media, content partnerships & sponsorships.
- Should have handled media budgets at scale
- Experience of having worked on financial/tech brands is a plus
- Experience in both traditional and digital media
- Effective communication skills
- Strong initiative and resourcefulness
- Detail oriented thinking and sharp analytical acumen
- Critical and strategic thinking
- Strong time management capabilities
- Issue resolution/problem solving skills