PhonePe - Manager - Operational Risk Management (9-16 yrs)
At PhonePe, we are on a mission to make everything you do with your money an easy, fast and secure experience. We are looking for passionate professionals to drive this mission. If your dream is to build products that impact millions, partnering with some of the best minds in technology and executing on your dreams with purpose and speed, join us!
We are seeking a Manager to lead our Operational Risk program .Operational Risk Management (ORM) is a function that is responsible for developing company wide Operational Risk Management Framework and overseeing its implementation across all lines of Business. This role will be responsible for the definition of our program strategy as well as the definition and implementation and execution of this program, the governance, reporting and mitigation of the Operational Risk framework.
Desired Qualifications and Skills set:
- Understand the key processes and controls performed for the coverage area across the function.
- Proactively analyze operational risks to identify and make recommendations for process or control changes and system enhancements.
- Work with a wide range of cross-functional teams to conduct business impact assessments, identify critical services, define recovery objectives, and map critical dependencies.
- Deep understanding of fintech and regulations
- Excellent negotiation skills and verbal and written communications skills
- Understanding of Financial Services regulations, Regulatory Reporting and standards with the experience of interactions with regulators
- Proven ability in delivering results in a fast-paced, rapid-growth environment
- Team player, ability to interface and build relationships at all levels internally and externally
- Experience of working in a Bank or Financial Services/Big4s
- Excellent understanding of risk and control assessment techniques