PhonePe - Manager/Lead - Leadership Development (2-6 yrs)
PhonePe - Manager/Lead - Leadership Development
- PhonePe is India's largest transactions platform built on payments. It is the crusader of UPI payments and a proud contributor to the hypergrowth of the world's most advanced payments system.
- We are leading the narrative on mobile payments which will change the way people manage their money on the go. We want to make digital payments so easy, safe and universally accepted that people never feel the need to carry cash or cards again. We see ourselves facilitating this change, through technology at scale, positive disruption, and dogged customer centricity.
- PhonePe started in 2015 and has achieved many milestones in the last 3 years and is rightly India's Payments App.
- Culturally, as a team, we learn fast, fail fast, act to impact, run lean and collaborate to bring out excellence and intellectual honesty in each other.
- The Lead, Leadership Development for PhonePe will design and implement PhonePes leadership development framework. Leadership capability is a fundamental component of PhonePes talent management philosophy.
- Our aim is to develop the best leaders at every level so they can create high performing and highly engaged teams. Our approach to learning is based on encouraging curiosity, creating context and opening opportunities.
- Our leaders play a vital role in this process by creating the right teams and team structures, providing insightful and honest feedback, aligning individuals to opportunities and encouraging experimentation.
- This role will be responsible for creating a holistic leadership development system that clarify expectations, develop skills and create forums for feedback and self-reflection.
- The position will report to the Head of the COE function and will work closely with the Head of HR, the Head of COE and HR Business partners to drive execution.
- The successful candidate will be a systems thinker, with a strong customer focus, strong project management capability, sound functional depth and conceptual understanding, collaborative mindset, and a passion for developing leaders.
- This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to develop a capability management system ground-up in a rapidly growing organization.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS :
1. Post graduate degree in HR with strong conceptual knowledge
2. 2-6 years of experience in functional and behavioral learning and leadership development
3. Demonstrated ability to use technology to scale
4. Exposure to various technology and learning tools
5. Ability to think systems and strategy
6. Strong project management abilities
7. Collaboration, influencing and stakeholder management
8. Experience in facilitating workshops
9. Strong analytical skills and first principles problem solving.
10. Excellent written and verbal communication skills