PhonePe - Manager - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (4-6 yrs)
About Us: PhonePe is the leader in UPI based payments in India. Our goal is to make digital payments so easy, safe and universally accepted that people never feel the need to carry cash or cards again. We believe India is at the cusp of a new mobile revolution, which will change the way we manage our money on the go. We see ourselves facilitating this change, through technology and dogged customer centricity. PhonePe started in 2015 and crossed 2 bn transactions on its platform in 2019. We have a customer base of 185 mm users and 10 mm merchants live on our platform.
As we continue to grow and increase our focus on monetization and profitability, we are setting up a revenue function and building a high-performance team to grow the business. For this, we are looking for a young and dynamic professional who will drive the agenda and rapidly scale the business and shape the product maintaining a strong - customer first- approach.
- Strong focus on sales to unlock new and grow existing accounts
- Strategize and execute merchant/ advertiser outreach to increase the funnel
- Focus on business development across industries to grow contribution in P&L
- Identifying key market segment and partners and drive long term partnerships
- Define & own revenue targets and grow the portfolio on an ongoing basis
- Create customer-oriented offerings basis an in-depth understanding of market trends
- Establishing the sales strategy and funnel for the industry, executing campaigns & growing the accounts
- Collaborate across internal teams including product, analytics, operations, finance, legal, etc.
Capabilities & Requirements:
- MBA from reputed tier 1 campus with proven working experience of 4-6 years
- Exposure to start up environment / Ad sales / monetization is an added advantage.
- Strong business acumen & understanding of the business
- Drive for result, able to demonstrate/quantify success relative to established targets and metrics
- Strong bias for impact, problem solving and ownership
- An understanding of digital marketing landscape (depth in specific industries like FMCG, Retail, Content or others is a plus)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.