PhonePe - Manager - CX Quality (8-12 yrs)
The Manager, CX Quality will help transform PhonePe's Customer Experience and Operations through education, empowerment, and coaching of support representatives. Achieving best-in-class quality in Customer Experience at scale is the primary goal of this role.
- Build and deliver innovative and impactful Quality Assurance/Quality Management programs.
- Manage the end-to-end Quality audit framework and apply continuous improvement tactics to maintain best-in-class Quality Management process. Ensure smooth change management and knowledge transfer across all Customer Support teams (in-house and vendor partners).
- Partner closely with division directors and managers to assess training/coaching needs, capacity plans and forecasting needs. Develop quality management roadmaps and curriculums for all customer support teams.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the Quality team. Be responsible for measuring the impact of quality audit/feedback/coaching.
- Develop and run quality management and knowledge management programs. Create dashboards and reports to monitor, improve, and manage the effectiveness of Quality audit/feedback.
- Partner closely with the Training, Content Strategy and Process Design teams to identify knowledge/skill gaps and address those with the help of effective training/coaching methodologies, technology, as well as creative/out-of-the-box ideas.
- Collaborate with leadership across teams (especially with Training) to help define and build the end-to-end Support Effectiveness vision, mission, and strategy.
- Be a Growth Mindset-evangelist for CX. Inspire the organization to make Customer-first decisions at every step.
The ideal candidate should have :
- Interpersonal Skills: Adept in developing and maintaining good working relationships with others. Understands others- perspectives easily.
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to help others understand the nuances of customer-facing communication across channels.
- Real-world negotiation and conflict management skills: Proven capability to keep the team's focus on solutions, not on problems/roadblocks. Ability to train others on the same.
- Team building: Inspiration is the key to this role. We are a dynamic and fast-growing company focussed on a Customer-first mindset - each and every team member should be aligned to this, regardless of their creative differences.
- Strategic thinking: Thoroughly understands the business/industry and helps the organization with correct prioritization and planning.
- Managing Change: Recognizes the need for change and works to move people, processes, and systems in the new direction
- Managing Systems and Processes: Effectively uses technology-driven systems and processes to measure, monitor, and improve performance, at scale.
- Planning and Coordination: Efficiently develops and implements plans to accomplish goals.
Critical Competencies :
- Proven ability to come up with end-to-end Quality Management plans in the CX domain, have a bias for action and thoughtful experimentation.
- The ideal candidate should have experience in developing empowered and self-driven team members who can make good decisions for our customers and customer support representatives.
- Effective stakeholder management skills to help build trust and collaboration for the long term.
- Proven track record of designing, developing, and delivering Coaching/Quality Improvement programs.
- Experience in building and managing Best Practices library. Adept in using Learning Management/Quality Management tools.
- 8+ years- experience in Quality (exposure to Training will be a plus). The ideal candidate should have in-depth knowledge of the Customer Experience domain; knowledge of B2C online products will be a big plus.
- The key to success in this role will depend on the incumbent's problem-solving skills and his/her ability to inspire the team and deliver results with the same fervor.
- Master's degree preferred. Certifications in Quality Management/Process Improvement, as well as Instructional Design/Training, will be a plus.