PhonePe - Manager - Customer Operations - Social Media Team (8-10 yrs)
PhonePe - Manager - Customer Operations - Social Media Team
- PhonePe is looking for a strong, customer-oriented Manager to manage our Social Media support team.
- The position will report into the Senior Manager- CS operations having a team of 15-20 specialists reporting to them.
- The manager’s responsibility will include hiring, coaching and building the team to resolve customer issues efficiently & in a manner that reflects the ethos of our brand.
- To build and manage relationships with internal and external teams to improve customer experiences.
- To be open to learning continuously, have strong data orientation, curiosity and an analytical mindset.
- Prior knowledge of handling support through social media platforms such Facebook, Twitter will be an advantage.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Scale and manage a team of social medial support specialists
- Work in ways that help move the needle on social support and how that relates to our brand.
- Manage internal and external escalations from customers, business partners and within the team
- Communicate effectively and concisely with employees and internal partners
- Provide feedback to management regarding necessary changes and updates, including but not limited to policies, procedures and customer care issues
- Analyse changes in case volume, identify trends that arise and communicate findings to the appropriate stakeholders
- Ensure the team is up-to-date on all policy, process and product changes
- Provide coaching and feedback to ensure the team maintains a high level of productivity and quality
- Engage with employees to improve morale and performance.
- Conduct periodic reviews for all direct reports and provide feedback to other teammates as needed
- 8+ years of experience in customer operations, banking operations, management, compliance, fraud or legal support
- 3+ years of experience in people management
- Handling Social media CRM- s, worked in a set up that has various channels, Phone, email, chat etc for the social media channels
- Strong Analytical and data handling skills
- Manage and prepare reports, present to leadership
- Working in a high-performance environment and ability to consistently deliver
- Expert knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and follow-up skills
- Well-developed sense of urgency and follow through
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines with little supervision
- Ability to utilize the Internet for investigating and identifying industry trends
- Ability to make discretionary decisions based on appropriate research with involvement as needed by key stakeholders
- Ability to identify, analyse and report risk trends to improve customer experience
- Experience with the review and moderation of user-generated content