PhonePe - Manager - Customer Operations - Customer Service Team (6-9 yrs)
- PhonePe is looking for a strong, customer oriented Manager as part of the customer service team. The position will report into the Senior Manager- CS operations and will have a team of 15-20 agents reporting into him.
- As a manager, you will be responsible for hiring, coaching and building your team to resolve customer issues efficiently and to the best of their satisfaction.
- You would also be expected to lead by example as a thought leader in identifying and solving customer issues in the areas that your process touches.
- You will build and manage relationship with internal and external teams to address customer queries. The role will require an openness to learn continuously, strong data orientation, curiosity and an analytical mindset.
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Grow, lead and manage a team of Customer Specialists
- Effectively identify problems and issues by performing relevant research
- Manage internal and external escalations from customers, business partners and within the team
- Communicate effectively and concisely with employees and internal partners
- Provide feedback to management regarding necessary changes and updates, including but not limited to policies, procedures and customer care issues
- Analyse changes in case volume, identify trends that arise and communicate findings to the appropriate stakeholders
- Ensure the team is up-to-date on all policy, process and product changes
- Provide coaching and feedback to ensure the team maintains a high level of productivity and quality
- Create and coordinate employee morale programs
- Conduct quarterly and annual reviews for all direct reports and provide feedback to other teammates as needed
- Complete projects as assigned
- 6+ years of experience in customer operations, banking operations, management, compliance, fraud or legal support
- 4+ years of experience in people management
- Expert knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and follow-up skills
- Well-developed sense of urgency and follow through
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines with little supervision
- Ability to utilize the Internet for investigating and identifying industry trends
- Ability to make discretionary decisions based on appropriate research with involvement as needed by key stakeholders
- Ability to identify, analyse and report risk trends to improve customer experience
- Experience with the review and moderation of user-generated content