PhonePe - Senior Manager - Customer Experience Product Operations Team - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (8-10 yrs)
- PhonePe is looking for a strategic, customer focused leader to define and lead our Customer Experience Product Operations team. Reporting to the Director, CX, you will lead the 4-5 member team and act as the bridge between the Customer Experience team and the rest of the PhonePe organization.
- You would be tasked with providing the strategic direction to the team that will use data and customer insights to drive customer-centricity across the entire PhonePe organization.
- As a leader, you would be expected to build the right working relationship and cadence with the Product, BD, Engineering and Operations teams to drive CX related priorities.
- You will solidify the team's operating models and drive key initiatives in a fast-paced environment.
- As CX team's primary liaison with the rest of the organization, you would be expected to develop, mentor and coach the team that will be tasked with being the primary advocates of customer experience within PhonePe.
- You will ensure that key customer insights and pain points are clearly communicated across teams and would ensure that various teams take-up projects and initiatives to mitigate customer issues.
- Lead team of Product Operations Managers/Analysts and define the optimal working structure the team.
- Engage with the data, analytics and CX Insights teams to identify the Voice of the Customer and disseminate it to other PhonePe teams.
- Work with Product, BD and Engineering teams to identify and drive initiatives to achieve best-on-class customer experience for our teams.
- Develop and report on key metrics and work with PhonePe senior management
Basic Requirements :
- MBA from a top tier institute
- 8+ years of total experience: at-least 3 years in a product/category management role
- 3+ years of experience in people management
Preferred Requirements :
- Experience in working with analytics tools
- Ability to manage influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building
- Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others
- Strong empathy for customers and passion for achieving excellence
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.