PhonePe - Lead - Business Analytics (6-10 yrs)
An Analyst is expected to grasp the underlying data requirements across functions such as marketing, business development, product etc. and develop analysis/ reports that add value to them. Do you have the passion to analyze data and impact the business materially through what you observe?
- You are responsible for defining, developing and communicating key metrics and business trends to partner and management teams
- You are responsible for collaborating with business partners to understand analytics requirements and translate the same to analytics requirements
- You model data in order to create generate deep insights and design right interventions.
- You execute quantitative analysis that translates data into actionable insights
- You drive data driven decision making through the stakeholders
- You continually measure the actions based on data driven decisions and learn to improve decision making
- You contribute with individual thought leadership to suggest & experiment new ideas to business partners & translate them to data driven actions
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and work on a diverse range of requirements.
- Hands on: BI tools (Tableau, Qlikview), Web analytics tool (GA, Omniture etc), Statistical tools (R, SAS etc)
- Experience in analysing very large, complex, multi-dimensional data sets.
- Penchant for business, curiosity about numbers and persistence to work with data to tease out insights.
- Bachelors in Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Statistics, or related discipline from a reputed institute or an MBA from a reputed institute.
- You have 6+ Years of experience in relevant role
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Exposure to advance statistical techniques such as regression, segmentation and forecasting
- Technical capabilities: SQL, Excel and Scripting Language