PhonePe - Internal Audit Role - Compliance (4-7 yrs)
- Drafting KYC and AML policy, maintenance of regulatory requirements from RBI, FIU etc.
- Application and maintenance of Prevention of Money Laundering Act and Rules.
- Preparing self-assessment templates, maintenance of regulatory reports and advisory support from RBIs perspective . Coordinate with stakeholders and complete the renewal process for PPI.
- Review of products and policies for organisation for assessing compliance with RBI guidelines on prepaid payment instruments.
- Prepare audit framework for Risk fraud, merchant on boarding, KYC - AML related functions and conduct periodic audits covering the requirements from regulators, group and internal policies.
- Facilitate process audits for all internal functions to streamline the existing process.
- Ensure audit comments are followed up and closed on a timely manner
- Review the process and revisit policies on a periodic basis to ensure PhonePe policies are up to date
EXPERIENCE : 6 - 7 years
BACKGROUND : KYC/AML, ENTERPRISE RISK MANAGEMENT, INTERNAL PROCESS AUDIT, QUALITY ASSURANCE
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.