PhonePe - Head - Vertical Brand Marketing (12-16 yrs)
We are looking for a strategic, creative and analytical marketer to build and execute the brand marketing strategy for our high focus and org priority vertical services. As Vertical Head of Brand Marketing, you will need to build and grow a brand our customers cherish. You will be responsible for crafting and executing high quality consumer campaigns
across media channels that build awareness for the service and deliver customer acquisition and engagement goals. You will need to leverage market research and consumer insights to guide positioning and messaging recommendations and maintain brand consistency in multi-channel communications.
- You will work closely with external marketing agencies to develop and execute marketing campaigns.
- You need to demonstrate deep understanding and knowledge of digital and mobile marketing ecosystem.
- You will need to possess strong written and verbal communications skills, the ability to influence others, a passion for marketing, and strong cross-functional leadership.
- We're looking for someone who's excited about getting in early and rolling up their sleeves to help shape customers' experience of discovering and enjoying our entertainment solutions. You will flex both your analytical skills and your creative muscles: you should be as comfortable with the marketing science as you are with the marketing art, demonstrating your ability to appropriately use one to inform the other. If you are excited about this role, let's chat
The Vertical Brand Head will have ownership and accountability across the following streams
- Build, motivate and develop a team of high performing brand managers.
- Lead the brand and communications strategy for the service that creates pull and delivers customer acquisition and engagement goals.
- Build brand awareness, salience and affinity to fuel customer growth and engagement. Lead the development of brand voice and personality.
- Drive 360-degree clutter-breaking campaigns across channels like out-of-home, print, radio, catchment- area marketing, social, digital, owned channels and PR
- Define and execute the social media strategy. Establish, implement and measure the effectiveness of digital/mobile advertising initiatives to drive awareness and adoption of our entertainment solutions.
- Responsible for end-to-end execution of campaigns from agency briefs to creative development, media planning, campaign execution and measurement.
- Create messaging strategy for key target segments
- Collaborate effectively with cross-functional (offline, customer acquisition, customer engagement, product, PR, legal, finance), teams and external partners (marketing agencies, 3Ps, affiliates, etc) to deliver results.
- Drive brand consistency across marketing assets
- Serve as business owner for all brand research and tracking studies partnering with Market Research teams/ agencies.
- Create and own goals and performance metrics for campaigns; monitor regularly to understand effectiveness of strategy and creative, making recommendations for continuous improvement. Present to senior leadership regularly to update on key metrics and progress towards goals
- Bring big ideas to the table, obtain buy-in and effectively and efficiently implement ideas at scale
- Own marketing communication and traditional, digital & social marketing budgets - track, forecast and drive efficiency
- Onboard, manage and drive performance of marketing agencies
- Stay abreast with latest tools, trends, and best practices; test and evaluate their efficacy
- Work effectively in a deadline-driven work environment, where multitasking while maintaining quality and attention to detail are the norm
- Deliver results with strong bias for action in an ambiguous environment
Ideal Candidate :
- Minimum 12 years of experience in building brands and managing large scale campaign and media mandates across consumer tech, financial services and internet brands
- Team building and management experience of at least 8 years
- Experience of having worked on financial brands is a plus
- Must be fluent in both traditional and digital advertising media channels, social media, content partnerships & sponsorships.
- Must be commercially aware having handled campaigns and media budgets at scale
- Strong customer obsession
- Have a strong vision for the brand and be able to translate that vision into an actionable year long roadmap and rally stakeholders and partners across the organization and externally to deliver on it
- Sharp understanding of research function and how to leverage those insights into a creative strategy
- Critical requirement - Have a very sharp spike on creative thinking having a clear desire and demonstrated ability to push the envelope for the brand on it's creative mandates
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.