PhonePe - Head - Social Media & Content - IIT/NIT/IIM/ISB (8-12 yrs)
PhonePe is India's largest transactions platform built on payments. It is the crusader of UPI payments and a proud contributor to the hypergrowth of the world's most advanced payments system.
We are leading the narrative on mobile payments which will change the way people manage their money on the go.
We want to make digital payments so easy, safe and universally accepted that people never feel the need to carry cash or cards again.
We see ourselves facilitating this change, through technology at scale, positive disruption, and dogged customer centricity.
PhonePe started in 2015 and has achieved many milestones in the last 3 years and is rightly India's Payments App.
Culturally, as a team, we learn fast, fail fast, act to impact, run lean and collaborate to bring out excellence and intellectual honesty in each other.
- We are looking for a talented manager to administer our social media accounts. You will be responsible for creating original text and video content, managing posts and responding to followers. You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals.
- We expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company's views creatively.
- Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner to support positive two-way communication and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts- design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Build partnerships with other digital platforms
- Analyse and interpret users' comments and monitor social media performance and traffic data
- The ideal candidate will come from a Communications background; Bachelors/PG degree from premier institute is an added advantage
- Strong awareness of new and emerging social media platforms and trends
- Solid understanding of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram; and analytics and metrics associated with each
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Hands on experience in content management
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Familiarity with web design
- Analytical and multitasking skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.