PhonePe - Head - Process Design & Automation - Customer Experience (10-12 yrs)
- PhonePe is looking for a CX focused leader for it's Design & Automation team.Process Design and Automation are key elements to making up the overall customer experience. Through this role, we are looking to reimagine how we think & design processes and workflows for our customers (& internal teams in some cases) to make their interaction with us simple, easy and effortless.
- This leader will drive the strategic vision for the team, create and measure the success of their work through global NPS & Customer Effort Score data. The ability to influence the org at various levels, drive the right culture across design teams and positively influence customer behaviour & experience will be key to success.
- Work with Business & Product Leaders to strategize for a better CX by deploying intelligent automation along with process redesign
- Lead full project lifecycle from diagnostic through deployment, as well as communication and change management
- Understand the AI landscape for tools and technology that influences CX
- Define problem statements, structure analysis, conduct solution design including base-lining, development of solution strategy, business case and drive the solution involving intelligent automation & process redesign
- Accountable for ensuring that the project delivery is timely and high quality and adheres to delivery best practices
- Accountable for mobilizing the project teams, identifying appropriate resources and delivering on time
- Cascade project-specific objectives and use these to drive performance evaluation across the process design & automation team
- Establish, track and report on project value drivers, CX/NPS impact & Efficiency improvements
- Review & create best practices for the function
- Understand and manage stakeholder expectations to enable a successful partnership between stakeholders and CX
- 10+ years of work experience in leadership, management consulting, internal consulting or business transformation roles
- Demonstrated experience transforming businesses through enterprise-wide large-scale transformation initiatives such as automation, policy & process redesign
- Strong program management experience and skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with experience interacting with stakeholders at multiple levels as well as ability to demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience working in a product technology or software company
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.