PhonePe - Category Manager (3-6 yrs)
- The Category Manager at PhonePe serves in a pivotal role, building and managing the respective category business. The role demands a deep understanding of market segment and consumer needs/behaviour, and leading strategic and tactical initiatives for the growth of the category.
- This role also covers an additional but non-overlapping set of functions that would focus on post new customer acquisition elements. In a sense, this role kicks in after a new customer (First insurance product bought from PhonePe) has entered the PhonePe Insurance universe. They key objectives would be as follows
- PhonePe has a line of sight into the long term insurance and revenue potential of the customer
- Customer is engaged through various interventions to ensure a longer tenure and higher products/customer
- Bring granularity in visible ways of our customer portfolio to enable business interventions oriented towards profitability of the portfolio
- Act as a closed loop feedback process to work with new acquisition team and insurers to enhance customer stickiness and increased share of insurance wallet
Key responsibilities: as Category Manager
- End to end ownership of user experience for the category
- Manage growth, revenue and P&L for the category
- Deep understanding of the markets, trends and consumer behaviour, to shape the category strategy
- Ownership of all category related marketing activities and user communication
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams- design, data science, product, engineering, marketing and business finance to lead category specific initiatives
- Manage all aspects of product marketing for the category including: GTM strategy, new product launch, portfolio marketing strategy and execution, positioning, messaging, pricing, competitive research and internal communications
- Conduct market research and develop go-to-market strategies for products concerning the category
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.