PhonePe - Business Development Role - Banking Operations (2-3 yrs)
Banking Alliances, Payments team - Role Summary:
Building and managing strategic relations with key players in the payments ecosystem - ranging from Banks, card networks, payment gateways, technical service providers etc. The role is fit for someone with strong business intuition, stakeholder management skills and the ability to understand complex systems and processes.
- Key account management with existing partners to ensure smooth business processes, closure of operational escalations and driving new requests
- Handling new payment partnerships and business opportunities end-to-end: Closing business proceedings including commercial discussions, managing integration project with technical teams and ensuring timely closures
- Being up-to-date with innovations in the payments landscape and coming up with payment product enhancements and new development areas in line with industry and regulatory environment
- Setting up operational processes for new partnerships with an understanding of potential pitfalls and an automation and process-oriented mindset
- Liaising with business and finance teams to drive better financial outcomes for the projects owned by the vertical.
- MBA from ISB/ IIM /NMIMS /SPJIMR/ MDI
- 2-3 years of work experience in managing alliances and operations projects
- Understanding of payments and banking systems, regulatory and competitive environment