PhonePe - Associate Manager - Merchant Experience (4-7 yrs)
The Associate Manager-Merchant Experience will be working extensively on merchant experience. The candidate will be responsible for MSAT and Merchant NPS. He/She will be closely working with operation, product, business and technology teams to identify different areas of improvement to for the betterment of merchant experience and NPS.
He or She will be responsible for picking up various projects and enhancement with the existing process right from process design, process excellence and operation teams to ease the resolution to the issue raised by the merchants. Thus, by improving overall merchant experience through out the merchant life cycle with PhonePe
Duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for identification and improvement of merchant experience at various levels of merchant integration with the organization
- Data analysis to understand the Process GAPs causing Dissatisfaction and detractions of merchants.
- Working with the internal stakeholder to collect the data points, propose/change the existing and new process for ease of doing business
- Flexible to take up extra initiative or additional work as per the organizational requirement
- Graduate/Post Graduate with 4 to 7 years of experience of working in Merchant Operations ecosystem, preferably in a fin-tech or e-commerce or product organization.