PhonePe - Assistant Manager - Process Design - Customer Experience (2-3 yrs)
- Lead process-design improvements. Identify reengineering opportunities through strategic reviews/process mapping/metrics analysis, benchmarking, VOCs, etc. to optimize existing processes.
- Lead capability building of the operations/support function teams to improve correct adoption of methodologies and process flows.
- Be the Subject Matter Expert who provides analytical support and guides teams on what/how to improve process flows, in tune with customers expectations.
- Ideate/create and lead new projects focused on customer experience, automation-leverage and measurable goals/business impact.
- Lead efforts to implement process Control and Management - process mapping, designing, documentation, metrics, monitoring systems and process ownership.
- Identify projects and implement improvement initiatives using methodologies such as Lean Six Sigma / QC Story tools.
- Support the implementation / leverage best practices to ensure process improvements are institutionalized throughout the business
- Maintain project performance measures on a regular basis to report to leadership on project status
- Driving Change and Innovation: Effectively influence others (all levels of the organization) to embrace change, help overcome change resistance and seek out effective ideas and implement those to improve Customer Experience
- Structured problem-solving skills and experience: Use a systematic, disciplined and fact-based process that gets to the root cause of problems
- Quantitative Data Analysis aptitude: The ideal candidate would enjoy working with data and should be able to synthesize quantitative data to draw business conclusions. Mature reporting and presentation skills are required in this role.
- Act as a central coordinator for all the process and Customer Support related requirements.
- Drive the team of ~8-10 people and ensure the team delivers on departmental and organizational goals.
- Hands on experience in lean deployment will be a plus
- Advanced analytical skills - Ability to do independent analysis and arrive at conclusions
- Strong facilitation skills - Customer-interaction should be a strong-point
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to conduct end-to-end process mapping and managing process improvement/process re-engineering
- Ability to manage portfolio of improvement/reengineering projects
- Ability to develop process frameworks
- Ability to train and conduct workshops
Education Qualification :
BE / Any Graduation
Post-Graduation : MBA/PGDM ( Operations / Project Management Preferably ) / Any Post
Graduation, Graduation + relevant experience
- 1+ Years of experience as Assistant Manager (Process excellence/business excellence)
- 2+ years of experience in the similar role