PhonePe - Assistant Manager - NPS - Customer Experience Team - IIT/NIT/BITS (0-2 yrs)
About the team:
- When our millions of consumers are happy, so are we! The Customer Experience team is a newly formed unit inside PhonePe where entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and consumer-focused members form the 'human face' of PhonePe, adding value to the lives of Bharat users with reliable and easy payment solutions.
- This part of the organisation includes post-launch functions that help customers onboard, engage and ultimately become advocates of PhonePe.
- Our team works closely with creative and prolific product managers, engineers, designers, and business stakeholders to help design & develop solutions that increase consumer loyalty.
- We collaborate closely to spot and analyze consumer needs and trends. In collaboration, we create and implement solutions broadly for all types of categories within PhonePe.
- You will take the initiative to generate meaningful insights into customer journeys using both qualitative and quantitative data. Additionally, you will collaborate with product teams to detail out customer needs and business recommendations, to help build a futuristic consumer experience strategy.
- You will define, lead, and execute a holistic approach to work towards strategic goals of customer loyalty; collaborate across regions, product areas, and functions
- Synthesize and drive user experience strategy from interactions with customers, business stakeholders. Break down complex problems into steps to solve customer challenges
- Providing timely and actionable insights help solve consumer problems across multiple areas of operations/product. The methods include critical reporting, ad-hoc analytics, using customer feedback & qualitative research to understand their concerns, advanced analytics/machine learning
- Create a persistent focus on improving customer experience
- Own a customer experience enhancing project through the entire lifecycle from identifying pain point or area of improvement, building plan, gaining buy-in across teams, identifying risk, implementing controls to making the project live.
A top performer in this team has:
- A resolute mindset that is excited about a fast-paced team environment
- Excellent use of insights and reliability around data-driven decision making
- Impeccable organization and problem-solving skills, and the ability to take initiative
- Ability to resolve problems, adapt, and grow quickly as we create a best-in-class customer experience
- Last but not the least, the ability to empathize with a Bharat user, getting so close to them that you tell them what they need well before they realize it themselves
- B.Tech/ B.E. from Tier1 Institute (IIT, NIT, BITS)
- 0 to 2 years of experience, preferably in product startup or e-commerce industry
- Ability to leverage analytics to drive sound decision making
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Proactive & show tremendous initiative