PhonePe - Assistant Manager/Manager - Customer Experience Strategy Team - BOT/Automation - CX Design (3-6 yrs)
Job Description :
- Phonepe is looking for a strategic and technically proficient Assistant Manager/Manager to join our Customer Experience Strategy team.
- You would be responsible for defining the strategy, managing and optimizing a few key customer support assets.
- You would be responsible for managing the Customer Support Bot and would have to ensure the day-to-day operations and feature development of the tool by working closely with the Product, Engineering, Content and Design teams.
- You would also be responsible for developing and managing other CS related assets like Help Section, Consumer Forums etc.
- This is a highly empowered individual contributor role and a key element of success would be the ability to manage multiple moving parts through multi-stakeholder engagement. Along with strong technical and program management skills, this role would require deep customer empathy and the ability to identify and communicate customer related insights to different stakeholders.
- Manage the Phonepe Customer Support Bot.
- Own the development and management of Phonepe Help Section and Consumer Forums
- Program Manage the creation and modification of all messaging on the Phonepe App.
Basic Requirements :
- Graduate from a top tier institute
- 3+ years of total experience in Program/Product/Category management roles
- Experience of working in a multi-stakeholder and a highly dynamic environment.
- MBA is a plus
- Prior experience in CX or automation
- Ability to manage influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building
- Strong empathy for customers and passion for achieving excellence
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.