PhonePe - Assistant Manager/Manager - Business Finance (2-5 yrs)
- Working with business finance stakeholders as a central POC to coordinate annual and monthly planning processes
- Involved in tactical and strategical review of business performance
- Owning the entire reporting framework and interfacing with internal leadership and external stakeholders for organisational cadence for both business and financial metrics
- Creating business MIS - weekly, monthly reporting
- Creating the Annual Operating Plan for business functions
- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company's actual performance compared to the business plans.
- Data Analysis: Develop trends and projections for the firm's business growth & finances.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
- Experience in the financial sector with previous possible roles such as financial analyst (not mandatory)
- Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Advanced skills in excel. VBA knowledge is good to have.
- Preferably some exp in business finance / corporate finance.
- Startup experience in highly preferred.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.