PhonePe - Assistant Manager - Digital Marketing - IIT/NIT/IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (0-3 yrs)
- Drive paid campaigns on Adwords, Facebook, affiliates and other channels.
- Provide complete performance analysis of all mobile marketing channels and ensure KPI tracking.
- Manage budgets, estimating monthly spends and ensure timely billing of vendors.
- Collaborate with business, engineering and marketing team to gather insights and take - relevant action.
- Analyze data trends and take quantitative approach towards planning.
- Automate the processes and MISs.
- Collaborate with different teams to ensure the smooth flow of transactions and processing of reverse feeds.
- Responsible for defining, developing and communicating key metrics and business trends to partner and management teams.
- Work closely with finance and legal team.
- IIT/ NIT (Good college) freshers or analysts with 0 -3 years experience.
- Strong logical reasoning and quantitative skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and work on a diverse range of requirements.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.