PhonePe - Assistant Manager - Customer Service Operations (5-8 yrs)
- Lead an overall span of 30-35 team members gradually increasing span to cover atleast 50
- The primary function of this role is to manage and continuously improve the metrics for the In- house Customer Service Operations of PhonePe's business.
- The job also requires to take responsibility for building competency in the team, manage multiple projects and control attrition. Internal stakeholder management and building relationships and networks are essential to achieve expected outcomes. Problem analysis, solving and working with ambiguity will form part of the role.
- Emphasis is placed on developing an engaging team environment and implementing process improvements to improve customer service and team efficiency. Should be the Go-to person for the reporting manager and also as SPOC for the team members thus serving a bridge between the two.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Focus on the delivery of capabilities that improve the Customer service environment and business performance.
- The ability to follow an issue through to completion ensuring all facets have been identified and thoroughly reviewed.
- Awareness of required risks and controls in an operational environment
- Passionate about exceeding customers expectations.
- Solution-focused approach to satisfying customer's expectations.
- Taking Ownership to resolve any customer complaints effectively & efficiently
- Meet or exceed Service Level Agreement
- Resolve and/or escalate complex matters to the operations manager in a timely manner and ensure closure of issues
- Ensures 100% compliance of procedural updates versus the current process and maintaining business control matrices around team roles & responsibilities.
- Manage and monitor the processing of daily requests in accordance with policies/procedures.
- Monitors progress on outstanding matters.
- Provide direction for the individual and explains how individual roles are critical to overall team performance.
- Ensures team members remain focused on goals and KRA's and provides guidance where necessary.
- Supports operations manager to create an engaged and diverse workforce.
- Monitors and provides regular feedback on individual and team performance.
- Acts in accordance with the PhonePe's Culture and Values
- Is able to identify Process Improvement opportunities and drive it within his team as well as other teams.
- Coaching and development of the team assigned
Qualification & Experience :
- MBA graduates will be preferred
- 5-7+ years of experience in customer service operations in which the last role should have been a peoples manager.
- Manages schedules, monitors adherence, time off-planning and attendance in partnership with the Workforce Management Team
- Six sigma, Lean, Program management certification will be an added skill