HR at PhonePe Private Limited
Views:3106 Applications:874 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
PhonePe - Area Sales Manager (6-8 yrs)
- Set up & drive the team to reach Acquisition & quality targets
- Develop and drive sales & service efficiencies
- Put in place processes and metrics for tracking progress to the plan and setup review mechanisms with all stakeholders
- Set up and drive the team to achieve active merchant targets through servicing them effectively
- Ensure effective deployment, training and retention of merchants acquired
- Plan, assess & implement monetization avenues
- Monitor competitive activity in key areas and ensure appropriate response strategies are formulated and implemented
- Be updated with all competition activities. Share best practices of competition internally
- Contribute in the areas of leadership development, employee engagement, organization development, and capability building.
- Work with internal stakeholders including Marketing, CS.
- MBA (Full Time) from areputed institute.
- Experience: 6-8 years of relevant experience in sales and distribution/business development.
- Fluent communication and ability to manage situations on the ground.
- Should have managed larger teams on the ground level.
- A team leader with an objective approach towards goal setting and monitoring.
- Ability to get things done and influence others.
- Analytical frame of mind & go-getter attitude.